ACCESS, USE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Who uses and has access to this information
To carry out our activities, we use different services from external or internal suppliers, named in this document empowered. The services of external providers involve storing information in their databases, information that is protected and secured. These can be:
- Omega Services representatives from the departments: sales, marketing, administrative, development or customer support.
- The online platforms used and the service providers we work with to carry out our activity:
- Courier service providers
- Payment / banking service providers
- Website management system
- CRM platform
- Email marketing platform
- Google Analytics statistics platform
- Online advertising platforms used for remarketing actions (Google AdWords, Facebook)
How long the collected data will be stored
The data completed by the forms on the website, the data stored in the website admin and in CRM, etc. are stored until the applicant requests their deletion. In the case of the download form of the marketing materials, if the applicant has not checked the subscription option to the newsletter, the email marketing platform will use the data to send an email with the requested marketing material, after which it will be deleted from the database of the marketing platform. email marketing within 90 days.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to data – the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company which is the object of the processing.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the modification, made by us, of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete.
- The right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from us the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and Omega Services has the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (i) personal data are no longer required for accomplishing the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) the data owner withdraws his consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) the owner opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail regarding the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on Omega Services company under Union law or Romanian law. Omega Services will notify each recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed of any deletion, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform them about these recipients, if requested;
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your Data is limited, so we can keep the Data, but not use or process it. This right is applied in specific circumstances provided by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; In exercising this right, you have the right that personal data be transmitted directly from us to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- The right to opposition – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, processing your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data performed by Omega Services based on the consent before its withdrawal.
HOW YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have transmitted to us, including for the exercise of your rights, mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at any time at:
We will honor any request received from you regarding your personal data and we will provide you for free the requested information.